I upgraded to X 5.1.1
Currently, I cannot edit in Cornerstone. The text edit tab has shrinked to a small size where it’s impossible to edit my text. Please help.

1 Like
Hey,
This is the default size of our text block element and I will open a feature request to allow increase/decrease this height.
Sincerely,
John T.
It’s way too small. it’s almost useless as it is now.
1 Like
The old cornerstone text editing was great! I don’t know why they would make it more difficult to use. It doesn’t even save properly.
1 Like
Hi Guys,
We have received the same feedback from different users and our developers have already changed the design. On the next release which is being tested by the beta testing team the text box will be much bigger.
Thank you for your feedback and be sure we are always listening what you are saying.
Thank you