Cornerstone Conflict

I have just created a new site all was working on the test site then I moved it the the main url https://biketoursforthewounded.co.uk now when I try and edit a page using cornerstone I get the front end conflict. I have tried disabling all plugin in and it still does not work.

Can you please advise what I can do it get it working again.

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

I checked it and some of its resources are loaded from CloudFlare, which maybe this issue is related to cache or minification. Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • CloudFlare Username and Password

Thanks!

You should now have a secured note so that you can log in.

Hi,

Please follow the settings for cloudflare listed in the link below.

https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/

Hope that helps.

Many thanks had to disable Rocket loader completely to get cornerstone to work

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.