Cornerstone conflict after upgrading

Hi there, I upgraded the theme and cornerstone, no other changes to the site were made and now I’m getting the dreaded note when trying to edit using cornerstone:
A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.

I’ve never gotten this before but I do see this has happened before. Because I made literally no other changes to plugin, theme, content, I’m wary of doing much debugging on my end. Perhaps it’s worth rolling back? Thanks for any help!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

  • Pro theme 1.2.3
  • X theme 5.2.2
  • Cornerstone 2.1.3

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/). After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

If you wish to go back to the previous stable release, you can download the later versions in your dashboard.
https://theme.co/apex/dashboard

Please let us know how it goes.

Great, I’ve flushed all the things, rolled back and everything else (including the theme) is the latest version except for Cornerstone which is at version 2.0.6. I’m now able to edit via cornerstone again. Please let me know when it might be safe for me to upgrade cornerstone, thank you!

Hi There,

We should release a new update soon, before updating you can take a read on our changelog http://theme.co/changelog/

Thank you