Cornerstone code not recognized on some pages

Hi team,

Recently I discovered that some of my pages created in Cornerstone are not working anymore, content is not displayed. I can see that the code is there, but when I try to switch to CS editor it behaves like I’m first time creating the page.

There are several pages behaving like this, and others are fine.

I have created localhost and replicated the issue there.

Recently I updated the X theme to v8.0.11, and that’s when I noticed these issues.

After that, I also updated CS and X theme on my localhost to the latest versions, but the issue is still there.

Here is a short video demonstrating the issue: https://recordit.co/7QmBIINKGr. First, I’m showing the page with the issue, and after that, I edited another page and it is loading content in Cornerstone.

I would appreciate your thoughts on this. Is there any way for cornerStone to recognize the code that is already there, without recreating those pages?

Hello @jrivenbark,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of version compatibility or plugin conflict. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.