Cornerstone check

Hello, I am working on a new site and loaded demo content yesterday. Today Cornerstone won’t open any of the pages or new pages I create. I have had this problem before and have deleted all third party plugins and cleared my cache. I also tried logging in on another browser and got the same result. My domain is mccurryangus.com. Any assistance would be great. Thank you!

Hello @tracyhm,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

In the browser console I see following error message Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error) http://www.mccurryangus.com/cornerstone-endpoint.

What that error message tells us is that there’s something in your system preventing cornerstone-endpoint from loading thereby blocking Cornerstone from saving/functioning correctly. If you could contact your host and they should be able to whitelist the Cornerstone endpoint and get this working. Along with that please make sure that the hosting you are using is compliant with the specifiations that WordPress community has recomended:

Thanks.

Thank you very much for your reply. I will contact my host. I do have 2 other wordpress X theme websites and they are working properly. Would this problem be specific to a new website? Also, I was able to open pages prior to loading the demo content. Does that seem consistent with this issue with the host? Thank you for your time and assistance. Have a great day!

Let us know what your host finds out.

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.