Cornerstone changes not saving

Hello, I’m having a weird issue here. I installed an Icon demo, then made changes to the homepage with Cornerstone. The changes are visible on the desktop version of the site, but not the mobile version. I tested on different devices/browsers, and got the same result every time (see screenshot).

Please advise. Thanks in advance!

Hey there,

Your first section has a desktop and mobile rows. You haven’t setup the mobile row yet. Switch to different screen sizes to view the mobile row.

Thanks.

Thank you! I worked with X before without running into this issue - guess it may be specific to Icon? Anyhow, will keep in mind for future reference.

Hi there,

If you have started building the pages using a demo, there are some sections that are set to display on mobile only and desktop. To check this better next time, I suggest checking the page in Skeleton mode so that you will see all sections.

Hope this helps.