Cornerstone Buttons Not Working

Hello,

I am trying to connect a button created on cornerstone with an Opt-In form from ConvertPro (NOT converplus). I have made sure that the class IDs match, saved and published. When I test it on my site, I click on the button and it just scrolls up.

I looked at every similar forum question and the video tutorial for convertplus with xtheme but it still does not work.

Could REALLY REALLY use your help since I need to have this ability for many buttons on my site, not just this one.

Thank You!

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

Don’t forget to select Set as private reply. This ensures your information is only visible to our staff.