Cornerstone Buttons Are Transparent On left panel

Hello

My bottom left hand side buttons within the pro editor are transparent, why is this?

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

You mean the vertical toolbar? It could be due to cache or the fonts responsible for the icons are not loaded correctly. Would you mind providing your site’s URL and admin login credentials in a secure note?

Thanks!

I added it above.

Thanks

Hi,

I checked and it looks like there are some missing theme files

Try to deactivate and delete Cornerstone then install it back by going to X > Validation

You can also try re-installing manually through FTP

  1. Download Cornerstone from Forum dashboard
  2. Unzip cornerstone.zip on your computer.
  3. Rename the cornerstone folder to cornerstone-updating.
  4. Connect to your server via FTP and navigate to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
  5. Drag and drop the cornerstone-updating folder into your plugins directory.
  6. Upon completion, rename the previous cornerstone folder to cornerstone-previous.
  7. Rename cornerstone-updating to cornerstone. Your site will now be at the latest version.
  8. Delete the cornerstone-previous folder.

Thanks

I did that and as soon as I delete it the site auto installs it becomes x theme requires cornerstone…

Hi,

I would like to check if the files exist.

Can you provide us your FTP login in Secure Note

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.