Cornerstone builder not saving images

Hi team
I have make a quick video to demo the problem. We would appreciate your attention to this. We have updated the PHP to 7.4, latest X and Cornerstone, no help yet

Hi Phil,

Thank you for writing in, It seems the issue is with Yoast SEO Premium , can you update that plugin to its latest version ( 17.1 ).

You might need to update that manually, since its automatic update is not working.

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

Thanks Friech
Yes I raised this with the client, they did not realise, ending the subscription on the Premium account would also freeze their updating process. And have eventual consequences on the site. We deactivated it and it all returned as expected. I advised them to keep Yoast with the freemium version as its good for the metadata.
thanks
Phil

Hi Phil,

Glad to know that everything is back to normal.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.