Cornerstone builder not loading and wordpress icons missing

Cornerstone builder is no longer loading. I can go to edit page and see elements on the left, but the viewer spins without ever resolving.

It may or may not be related, but this was after I password protected and published a page.

http://s26404.p20.sites.pressdns.com/

Now I am also missing some images and the Wordpress editing bar is also missing images.

Hi @jpboukis,

Thanks for writing in.

I am not sure why this is happening and I could not see any problem in the front end. You will need to follow the steps below to make sure you did all the tests for the troubleshooting:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Make sure that you have the WordPress version 4.9.6. If not please backup your website and update the WordPress.
  3. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options and/or Child Theme and test the case.
  4. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  5. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.
  6. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Thank you.

I am struggling with this advice so far. I am hosting with Pagely. They say the memory limit is already set at 512MB and they will not increase it. I have already cleared the caches. I am not using a CDN. I don’t have access to the htaccess file (at Pagely presumably?) WordPress is updated.

I really could use some more help please. I’m not using any other plugins, and this is a new site build, nothing fancy, just your theme.

Hi John,

To make sure that the WordPress installation takes that 512 value you need to make sure that you also add it for WordPress please read this article for more information:

You can install this plugin and go to WordPress Dashboard > WP ServerInfo menu to see if the WordPress gets the correct PHP Memory Limit.

Also please follow this step:

Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.