I posted questions about this 7 hours ago and no one has looked at it. I have to finish this work by tomorrow. Please help.
Here’s the info from my earlier request:
I have had ongoing problems with the builder not loading completely. If I’m the content of a page, header, or footer, I can navigate to various settings but the preview frame will not load.
The console shows the “Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘indexOf’ of undefined.” error every time I load the page. It also show a Transition error message: “Xfr request made by preview timed out”
I have optimized my PHP.ini settings and my wp-config.php has the added lines to increase memory. I have verified that everything is using HTTPS, and I have cleared all my cache and disable everything except my maintenance mode plugin. I have been able to successfully load the page with that plugin running so I do not believe it is the issue.
I have intermittent success if I use the “blank, no container, no header, no footer” layout while I’m working on the page so the preview isn’t trying to load both content and my header and footer. Even that isn’t helping now.
Please let me know what more I can do.
I later added the following additional info:
Since I opened this request, I have also verified my PHP version 7.0, checked an phpinfo() page to confirm my settings are in effect and switched from the coming soon page I normally use to the one provided by Themeco. I used one of the header templates and one of the footer templates to make a header and footer. I made them global and did not change anything. I then made a brand new page and added one section to it. The issue is still there.
I have lost days trying to resolve this. After each change I make sure I clear my cache and recreate my .htaccess by renaming it and saving my permalinks twice. I am not running any caching plugins and I am not using a CDN.
This is a time sensitive issue. Please let me know what more I can do to resolve it. This is happening on all versions I have tested with. X, Pro, and Pro Beta 3.
I put my console output into verbose mode and saw several instances of messages similar to this one:
[Violation] Added non-passive event listener to a scroll-blocking ‘mousewheel’ event. Consider marking event handler as ‘passive’ to make the page more responsive.
It occurs on several different types of events. There are also a lot of messages about the number of milliseconds it takes for various things to happen.
I don’t know if any of this is a factor, but I want to give you as much info as possible.