Cornerstone bugs out when adding code in header

Hi there!

I have a church as a customer, and to make people able to donate to their church they’ve made a deal with a company, and sent me the instructions to make this work. There’s basically two steps; 1. adding code in the <head> and 2. adding a button referencing this. But once I add the code in the header, the cornerstone editor stops working properly, and saying an unexpected error caused cornerstone to switch to skeleton mode.

Does anybody with greater coding skills than me see what the problem might be?
This is the code I’m trying to add to the header:

`

`

Thanks a lot for all help!

I could also mention I use these lines in the editor to add it to the head tag:

`add_action(‘wp_head’, function(){?>

<?php });` So with the code it's: `add_action('wp_head', function(){?> <?php });`

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Your code will load another version of jQuery which was already loaded by WordPress. The source of the error is because of the two conflicting versions of jQuery loaded in the page. Please unload the default jQuery version and then your code. The correct way of enqueuing the styles and script has been explained in detailed in this link:


Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.