I have a problem with all my menus freezing when I try to customize them. I turned all the plugins off and everything worked fine. So I then isolated it to one plugin. IT WAS CORNERSTONE! The most important plugin for this theme seems to be buggy. Is this a known bug? menus freezing?
Hi there @waynepatt58,
Thanks for writing in!
I’ve checked your site and the menus edit correctly for me, are you editing in the Theme Options, Customizer, or the WordPress Admin? I notice the site is running https, but in your wp-admin > settings > general the site and WP address URL is http, these should be https if the site is running SSL/forcing SSL.
Thanks!
Thanks for pointing out the Https, changed that. But still same problem, whole web page froze when I tried to edit menus, disabling cornerstone plugin was only way I could fix it. Turned off all browser extensions in case it was them but did not help. I can work around problem by deactivating cornerstone but if this is a bug needs to be reported.
Hi there @waynepatt58,
Thanks for the additional information, unfortunately I haven’t been able to replicate yet reliably, could you share a screencast of what happens when you edit the menus with Cornerstone activated?
Thanks!
There is nothing to show on the screen as it just freezes with no error message. If I click on anything in the screen pic there is no response. I have to open up a new window in chrome.
Hi There,
Please try to clear browser cache and checked again. I can see Cornerstone is active at the moment and then I tried to click and text on that page and it responsive properly. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cb60n5IN8E
If you still having this issues, please check error log. Let’s see if there’s more substantial information there.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.