Hi there,
I use my PC on my 4k TV set. Thing is, when I use cornerstone, the design is displayed as a mobile phone inside cornerstone. I can’t use the little mobile icon either, because whatever I choose, it stays like that.
Hi there,
I use my PC on my 4k TV set. Thing is, when I use cornerstone, the design is displayed as a mobile phone inside cornerstone. I can’t use the little mobile icon either, because whatever I choose, it stays like that.
Hey,
Please, could you provide to us some screenshot about this issue and tell us which is the dimensions of your 4K TV?
Here’s an example:
So basically when I view the post, it looks fine, but when I try to edit from this display, it shows me the mobile view no matter what I select.
Display is: 3840x2160
Hi there,
That’s 4k resolution but the window rendering isn’t. As you can see, you can only fit few browser tabs on your screen. I don’t have the 4k display but I can fit many tabs on it. Please check this http://www.pcgamer.com/the-secret-problem-with-4k-display-scaling/ https://www.tekrevue.com/tip/windows-10-display-scaling/
The issue is not with cornerstone, it’s the scaling of your screen. Compare your view in a 13inch laptop and it’s the same.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.