Cornerstone breaks w/ Ess Grid and Modern Events plugins activated

I am trying to use Essential Grid to display portfolio images, and have realized that when both plugins are activated, cornerstone will not move past the lefthand “content” menu even after a page is selected to be edited. the preview of the page loads on the right, but the viewer on the left does not turn into layout/elements/inspector. Even after deactivating them both, I still get a “A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.”

This happened after I updated Cornerstone. Any ideas?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! You may have been experiencing PHP memory exhaustion. ​We recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

Seems to have worked! Thanks!

You’re welcome!
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.