Cornerstone Blog Articles are not shown

Hey there,

I have a problem with cornerstone blog content. So normally I write my blog content with cornerstone. Everything works fine until now.

So today I started to write another Cornerstone blog article. I want to use the Element “Classic Card” a couple of times in that article. So the thing in the Backend works fine. I am working as usually. But the page preview is always empty. I already cleaned my cache but it doesnt help.

Why cant I create blog content on cornerstone? I dont get the problem.

My Website is:

Thanks for helping

Greetings
Andy

Hello Andy,

I have checked some page on your blog and they seem to be displaying fine like on this post.

Are you having this issue on specific pages only? If so, kindly send us a link of page that is having the issue so that we can check.

For the mean time, you could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Hey Jade,

thanks for answering.

Yeah - All the articles I wrote before today are working fine. I figured out, that the problem is not only in the blog area. I have the same problem on creating sites as well.

I create all the older pages a couple of months ago - they are all working fine.
I have just problems with creating new sites on Cornerstone. I published my last article on 17.01.2018 and it worked without any problems. I just recognized the problem today.

If I publish a blog article written on the Wordpress-Interface its working fine. If I publish a blog article written on the Cornerstone-Interface - its not working.

Like on this site - I published it, so you can check.
http://eigenartdigital.com/referenzen/
I just insert some logos and some text just to check if its working on the normal site - but its not.

I will check the plugins later and let you know what happened.

Thanks for helping
Andy

Hi Andy,

Sure, please let us know how it goes.

In case the issue persists, please provide us with the admin details of the site in a Secure Note so that we can check it.

Thank you.

Hey Jade,

so here is the result:

I recognized there was a new Theme-Update I didnt install yet. I updated it. The problem is fixed. I quess there was a conflict between the theme and one plugin.

Anyways - thanks for helping and enjoy your day!

Greetings
Andy

Glad to hear it’s sorted, Andy.

Have a great day as well!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.