Cornerstone and X-Theme

Previously had critical error issues with another site during a Wordpress update some months ago. Just getting to fix the same problem I think with www.marijosedanzon.com. I would love for you to reinstall the theme (site is down bu accessible by blocking out theme) and update cornerstone. Could you please help. Info below.

Hello @abehouse,

Thanks for writing to us.

I tried to access your site dashboard but the given login details are not working, please recheck and send us again. To help you with your concerns we need to check your setting, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Sorry. Cut and paste from the old site - and I still can’t figure out how to update X-theme without crashing the site… Could you update theme and cornerstone?

Hey @abehouse,

Please check your Tools > Site Health > Status. You will have to resolve all of those performance issues. You can check out the minimum server requirements here:

Best Regards.

Are you saying I can’t operate a website unless it is secure? Also, I can’t seem to create a themes folder or manually transfer a theme. I can’t install a new them without a themes folder
or without up to date cornerstone. Can’t update cornerstone without x-theme. Can’t validate cornerstone with theme purchase ID either. Can you help get past some of the hurdles here?? I can’t fix anything. Help me get started PLEASE.

Hi @abehouse,

I would suggest you upload the Theme through the FTP and check if that works for you or not. If not, please share the FTP details in the secure note for further assistance.

Thanks

I tried that and must be doing something wrong. Can’t make it happen FTP below if you could try.

Hi @abehouse,

I have checked the file structure through the FTP and found that the older version of X is already deleted. Now you can upload the updated X theme through the WordPress dashboard or through the FTP.
Please note that currently the Twenty Twenty-Three theme is activated.

Thanks

Thanks. There must be a folder access issue. I can’t seem to upload a theme or transfer to the folder via FTP. Asked the host what is the problem.

Hi @abehouse,

Please let us know if you need any further assistance on this.

Thanks

Still working out issues. There was a quota problem…so now I will try to make changes and see how she goes!

Great! We will be standing by.

Thanks for all the help. All is well.

Hey @abehouse,

That’s great and you’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.