Cornerstone and X-Theme Update makes problems

Hello Support,

I had already opened a topic a short time ago, but it is now closed, so I am creating a new one.
I have a problem with the new updates. When I did the Cornerstone update, it changed all the headings and CSS stylings and as soon as I did the X-Theme update it removed the animations on special headings and the animation on numbers counting up, so they don’t work anymore.
Also, the filters on portfolios no longer work properly. As soon as I click on a filter, the portfolios lie on top of each other.

Can you help me please?

Regards.
Thanks.

Hi @mediamacs,

Thanks for reaching out.
The problem you are having might be due to the improper update of the X theme and Cornerstone plugin, I would suggest you follow the below steps to troubleshoot.

1. Delete the Cornerstone
  2. After deletion please use the link in the dashboard to automatically install the Cornerstone.

And after the update, I would suggest you check once by clearing type cache including the Style Cache from Cornerstone > Settings > System > Clear Style Cache and check in the incognito/private mode of the browser.

The Portfolio filter issue was known to us, you can find a temporary fix in the following thread that works for others.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.