Cornerstone and X Theme editor will not load

Good Afternoon

I have tried all the usal fixes but still keep getting the spinning wheel. Is there any chance a member of your team could look into this for me?

Many thanks

Hi There,

Please Install a plugin PHP version and confirm you are using PHP 5.6 and above.

If that is ok, lets try to improve your memory limit.

Would mind adding this in your wp-config.php located at the root directory of your site.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line

/* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Let us know how it goes, if the issue persists, please try turning off all third party plugins and testing again.

If you cant resolve, provide your login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look,

Thanks!

Hello

Still no luck so I have place the URL and log in credentials in a secure note.

Could one of your team take a look for me?

Many thanks

Hey There,

I have logged in and edited one of your page in Cornerstone. At my first try, it did not load. I had to flush cache first before I was able to edit the page.

Please flush the cache again, clear your browser cache as well or use private browsing mode and test your site again.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hello

Thank you for the reply, I have tried that and still can’t get it to work, it appears to start loading and then just stops. Do you have any ideas on what I could try next?

Many thanks

Hi There,

Which page you are trying to edit? I have edited your homepage and I was able to load it in Cornerstone. It is still loading the text elements though as this ay have been a result of your limited PHP time limit.

Are you on a shared hosting? Maybe you can change your PHP time limit to at least 300ms. Maybe you can provide us ftp access so that we can investigate further?

Thank you in advance.

Still no luck, I have had to use the bakery page builder which is not ideal but it got the job done. Thanks for trying but i may have to look for am more reliable theme to use in future.

Many thanks

You’re welcome. If you could give Cornerstone one more try, that would be great. The usual causes of issues are caching, optimizations, plugin conflicts and hosting limitations. What I’d recommend is, you build your site first without caching and optimization and then once you’ve finished your site, you enable them back.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.