Cornerstone and live version of the site are different

URL: christcommunity.com/missions

On our site, changes made in Cornerstone are not reflected on the live version of the site. I have flushed the cache multiple times, used alternate browsers and devices, etc. to ensure it’s not a caching issue. For this page, the “Express Interest” buttons are not centered in the column on the live version of the site. In Cornerstone, however, they are. Any ideas on how to resolve this? Thanks in advance!

Hi @stuartrowens,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked both screenshots but unfortunately, unable to recognize the difference between them. Can you please mark the difference so we can recognize that?
The issue you mentioned mostly happens due to the cache, I would suggest you check once by clearing all types of cache including the Style Cache from Cornerstone > Settings > System > Clear Style Cache and check in the incognito/private mode of the browser.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Thanks, I have cleared the style cache, which has not fixed the issue. Please see this screenshot to notice the difference between the alignment of these buttons.

Hi @stuartrowens,

Can you please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Secure note sent.

Hi @stuartrowens,

Unfortunately, the user does not have the Admin privileges and is unable to access the Cornerstone and Pro menus in the WordPress admin dashboard.

Thanks

I have changed the permissions, it should grant you access.

Hello @stuartrowens,

The issue happened because you have inserted a broken HTML code in one of the sub headlines.

Please close it properly or completely remove the <i> HTML tag. Please clear all caching plugin before testing the site again.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.