Cornerstone after update

I have been reading threads and following the Facebook discussion. However, the loading problem keeps on being the same (constant spinning).

I have updated the theme, deleted and reinstalled Cornerstone uninstalled the image optimizers, erased cache. I do not have other ideas on what to do in order to be able to edit with Cornestone. I will be putting my log in credentials in a secure note.

Cheers

@pawinna I’ve checked your site and it’s loading for me. I can confirm that the issue where LayerSlider doesn’t properly preview has been corrected in the upcoming maintenance release.

Thank you for looking into this. I tried with Google Chrome and everything works fine. It seems to be more a Safari problem (they also updated recently)

Hi there,

Please update to the maintenance release that Alexander mentioned previous as it now available which contains some bug fixes.

Let us know how it goes.