Cornerstone After Migration

Hello there - I attempted to duplicate a site in wordpress from deftrankings.com to firesidedigital.net. I first exported the data in Wordpress from Deft. I then created the Database and WP Installation for Fireside. I then loaded a fresh version of X onto Fireside. I then pulled the Deft database into a file as stated in your documentation using the tool suggest. I imported the Deft database to the Fireside database. I then imported the data from the Deft.xml pull into Fireside.xml. All of the media and content from Deft is in Fireside. If I pull a text version from Deft and put it into a text version of Fireside it displays correctly.

However, Cornerstone will not reflect what has been done on the Fireside site. Even though it looks right - I cannot make any changes in Cornerstone. When accessing Cornerstone it appears that I have nothing on the page. I did all of these things twice at this point and cannot figure out what I am missing. Help?

Hi There

Please use the Plugin ALL IN ONE MIGRATION to perform the migration of your site.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you