I’m trying to activate Cornerstone and it’s giving a fatal error.
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Cornerstone_Plugin_Base in public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/plugin-base.php on line 6
I’m trying to activate Cornerstone and it’s giving a fatal error.
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Cornerstone_Plugin_Base in public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/plugin-base.php on line 6
Hi there,
Please share your site link with admin login information and FTP details in a secured note. We’ll need to check the issue on your site.
Best regards.
All information should be listed. Let me know if you need anything else.
Hello @w3developing,
Thanks for asking. 
Can you please confirm WordPress login details again? As I am unable to login using shared credentials. Here is the error message I am getting ERROR: The password you entered for the username support is incorrect. Lost your password?
That being said can you please try reinstalling Cornerstone. Using FTP programs like Filezilla please login under wp-content/plugins then delete the cornerstone directory that is in there. After that once you visit X > Overview page, Cornerstone will get automatically installed. Let us know how it goes.
Thanks.
Cornerstone is removed, and I went to Overview, but it doesn’t seem to have reinstalled. I have also fixed the login, so you should be able to get in now.
Hi There,
Thank you for the credentials, so the site is in PRO. PRO does not need the Cornerstone, X Theme does.
Deleting the cornerstone plugin address the fatal error you mentioned above.
Cheers!
Ok, thank you!
You’re welcome 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.