Cornerstone activation gives error

I have installed Wordpress at my host. It works with there standard themes. Now I have installed X and the homepage works also. But when I want to edit the page home with cornerstone I get a page error 404.
I did the same with another hostprovider (other website) and everything works OK.

Any suggestions to solve this?

Peter

Hello Peter,

As we do not have access to your WordPress Dashboard we can not make sure what should be the cause of the issue. Please kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your website to follow up the case. Meanwhile kindly follow the steps below to troubleshoot some common cases and get back to us with the result:

  • Make sure that you use the latest version of the theme and the Cornerstone, if not kindly update them
  • Purge all caches if you have a cache plugin
  • Check for possible 3rd party plugin conflict by deactivating all plugins except Cornerstone. If the problem is fixed then kindly activate them one by one to find the plugin responsible for the problem.
  • Is the problem only happening to one page or all pages? If only it is in one page that seems to be a corrupt one so try to recreate the page

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.