Cornerstone activation failed

Hello…

I am trying to activate cornerstone. It´s not working. I get this message. Could you help me please?

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method ReflectionType::getName() in /home3/lojad387/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/Plugin.php:106 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Themeco\Cornerstone\Plugin->Themeco\Cornerstone{closure}(Object(ReflectionParameter)) #1 /home3/lojad387/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/Plugin.php(117): array_map(Object(Closure), Array) #2 /home3/lojad387/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/Plugin.php(137): Themeco\Cornerstone\Plugin->create(’\Themeco\Corner…’) #3 /home3/lojad387/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/Plugin.php(73): Themeco\Cornerstone\Plugin->resolve(’\Themeco\Corner…’) #4 /home3/lojad387/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/Plugin.php(44): Themeco\Cornerstone\Plugin->setup_services(‘is_admin’) #5 /home3/lojad387/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/boot.php(27): Themeco\Cornerstone\Plugin->initialize(Array) #6 /home3/lojad387 in /home3/lojad387/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/Plugin.php on line 10

Hello @cam2sp,

Thanks for writing in!

Please make sure that you are using the recommended versions to run the X theme and Cornerstone plugin. Kindly check this out: https://theme.co/docs/version-compatibility

Please go to Tools > Site Health and make sure to resolve any performance issues. If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.