Cornerstone acting strange Not Letting Me Edit Individual Pages

I’m not sure what has happened but when I try to edit a page using cornerstone I get different options like Content and it has a list of pages on my site but does not let me edit the actual page… It lists all the pages and posts. I know you guys have made alot of changes to x theme…it’s not helping at all. I just want to update my page…yeap!!!

Rod

is anyone there. I need to update my pages on my site and cornerstone is acting strange

Rod

Hi Rod,

Thanks for writing in! Please don’t bump your thread, because when ever you add a response it will move to the end of our support queue.

Upon checking your site, I see few issues.

  1. You’re running PHP v5.4.45 on your server. WordPress recommends either PHP v5.6.x or v7.1.x to avoid incompatibility issues.

  2. I see a fatal error is triggering due to low memory (https://snag.gy/fh2Pyt.jpg). You can ask your hosting provider to increase your memory limit or try this (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/cannot-edit-pages-with-cornerstone/12743/4?u=mldarshana).

  3. 500 Internal server error is triggering when loading Cornerstone. This could be due to a server configuration or due to a plugin conflict. Try disabling your caching plugin and test your site again.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Why is this now a problem

I have never had an issue updating my pages all of a sudden I cant do a simple edit.

Something has changed with cornerstone. Before I would click edit with cornerstone and I would go
straight to the page and navigate to the section I wanted to edit and it was simple

Now it is saying Content and then listing the pages on my site. Is this normal. I through this was a feature of
the x pro, what version of x theme do I have. Totally confused,

how to I change from version PHP v5.4.45 to either PHP v5.6.x or v7.1.x to avoid incompatibility issues.

Rod

Hi Rod,

Please ask your hosting for PHP version update. Usually they can do it for you.
I have also check random pages and they are working:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.