Cornerstone - Accordions & Tabs Stopped Working

Greetings,

I’ve been working on a website for a nice time now, and have heavily relied on tabs and accordions to display information that was once spread across multiple pages on one page. However, I have been unable to get the accordions and tabs to open via browsers. If I open them via the cornerstone editor - it works perfectly fine, I can see content and open and close it with no issues, however, if I view the page from the frontend, It allows me to click a tab, but it won’t actually expand and show the content.

Since the issue started in the last day, I have:

  • Disabled plugins that have been installed recently
  • Updated cornerstone’s software
  • Disabled caching plugin
  • Cleared browser’s cache
  • Used separate browser to view page

None of these options have proven successful for me, and this site is slated to launch in the next 2 days.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Website URL: http://thisislivingstone.com

  • Almost every one of the primary menu pages (except those with submenus) employ tabs, accordions or both

@jwalker

Hiya sir,

I tried reproducing the same problem you’re having on my end but I couldn’t replicate it. So I did some researching and I found this js script an X Theme representative used in the link below. Add this to the custom > Edit Global Javascript and let us know if it solved the issue :slight_smile:
https://theme.co/apex/forums/topic/feature-list-and-tabs-accordion/

jQuery(document).ready(function($){	
$('.x-accordion-heading').on('click touchend',function(e) {
	e.preventDefault();
	var el = jQuery(this);
	var body = el.next();
	body.toggleClass('in')
});
});

Thank you for your reply @aa2zz6!

I took a look and added the js script, however it did not resolve my issue. The issue still occurs on my iPhone, MacBook, and even on a windows device that I tried it on.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.