Cornerstone "A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading."

I have just updated X and Cornerstone and now this error message appears when I launch Cornerstone. I have cleared my cache. Please advise what to do next.

Hey,

This issue might be caused for many reasons, so, to check it better, can you provide to us your website link and the WP credentials in a secure note?

Hello, Did you get the note ok?

Hi There,

Yes, we did :slight_smile:

But we also need the password to pass trough the first authentication popup

Thank you!

Hi there,

Thank you for providing the login information. I checked the website and found out that an error 401 is thrown:

This must be the case of the mod_security settings on your hosting service provider.

Kindly contact your hosting service provider and ask them to either turn off the mod_security rules for your website or exclude the Page Builder URLs from their security rules.

That will fix the problem. For more information regarding the mod_security rules kindly read the article below:

Hope it helps.

Thank you! I contacted them and it’s been resolved.

Glad that you’ve managed to fix the issue :slight_smile: