Cornerstone 6.0.8 conflict with Ultimate member 2.25

The other entry did not match this issue, so I’m posting our issue here. When I try to edit a password protected page with Cornerstone, I get an error screen that reads:

The Preview could not load due to the iframe response being incomplete. This is most often related to a plugin conflict, or customizations introducing a PHP error.
Origin URL: https://lydiareedpiano.com
Preview URL: https://lydiareedpiano.com/members-only/
Try again

Cornerstone works fine on the other pages, though. And if I deactivate U.M., cornerstone will edit that page fine. I posted this on the Ultimate Member forum, but they did not come up with a solution.
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Roger

Hello Roger,

Thanks for writing to us.

Regretfully, the issue is coming from the third-party plugin for which we don’t have any compatibility with the theme. Still, we will be interested to investigate and see if anything can be improved in Cornerstone, but please remember that as this is a 3rd party plugin we can’t guarantee any fixes.

To investigate it further please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

• WordPress Login URL
  • WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks for understanding

I sent a private note.
If you go to https://staging2.lydiareedpiano.com/members-only/roger/ and try to edit, you will get the error msg.
Its the “For my students” page

RW

Hi Roger,

The user does not have the Admin privileges to check the issues you are having. I would suggest you assign the privileges to the existing user or share any admin user credentials for further investigation.
As this is a 3rd Party plugin issue and we don’t have any control over the plugin code, I would suggest you contact Plugin Author on this and let us know the feedback.

Thanks

Sorry, you should have full privs now.
I did contact the Ultimate Member support and they could not figure it out, and suggested I contact you.
So, here I am stuck in the middle.
If you can provide any help or insight, I would appreciate it.
Thanks,
Roger

Hi Roger,

I have checked your website and found the issue on the specified page I have saved the content of the page as Template and created a Test page same content and it works perfectly fine. Please find the Test Page URL below.

I would suggest you use the new page instead of the older one.

Thanks

Thank you for working on this and finding the problem. You fixed the staging site, but I have to fix the prod site. So, can you tell me what you did or what was the issue, so I can apply it to the prod site?
If not, I can give you access to the prod site.
BTW: I do not get emailed when you update this thread, so that explains my delay in getting back to you.
Thanks,
Roger

Actually, since its a staging site, I’m asking my client to check it. If all is good, I’ll just copy it over the live site. So, nothing for you to do, except maybe tell me what the problem was (I’m curious).
Thanks,
Roger

Hello Roger,

It generally happens due to an aggressive cache. You can check it at your end and let us know how it goes for you.

Thanks

Hi Again,
My client tried t o edit that page (on staging2) and got the same error msg.
Please advise,
Roger

Hi Roger,

I checked the staging site again and didn’t find any issue while trying to edit the test page.

I would suggest you ask your client to check by editing the test page once and let us know if that works.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.