Cornerstone 5 shows homepage at dropdown 'terms and delivery' on Who checkout page

Hi,

After updating to the latest Cornerstone version there’s a problem on the Woo checkout page.

Instead of showing the terms and delivery page it shows the homepage. Cornerstone 4.2.3 works fine.

Hello @Marco,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your dashboard it seems that you have set this page(“Leveringsvoorwaarden”) in the WooCommerce settings for the Terms and Conditions that is what rendering on the checkout page.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hi,

Yes I understand. However instead of showing the ‘terms’ page it shows the homepage…
When downgrading Cornerstone to version 4 it works fine

Hello @Marco,

I checked your checkout page it seems that it is working fine at my end. Please check the screenshot given below.

Checkout-Joris-Lammers

It might be cache issue at your end, I would suggest you clear your browser cache and then check it again.

Thanks

Hi,

I cleared cache, same problem.

You have to CLICK on ‘terms and conditions’. The dropdown shows the homepage instead of the terms page…

This is the ‘live’ shop. Cornerstone 4 and shows the terms page.

Hello Marcus,

I suspect that this is a bug in the latest release of Cornerstone. I have added this to our issue tracker already so that our developers can investigate this issue further.

Please bear with us.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.