Cornerstone 5.1.5 throws uncaught TypeError after upgrading plugin

After upgrading to Cornerstone 5.1.5 I am getting the following error when I try to “Edit wit Cornerstone”. I am happy to supply a login for debugging. Thank you.

Hi @TragicWarrior,

Thanks for reaching out.
It seems that X theme is using version 7.2.3 whereas the Cornerstone uses version 5.1.5. The issue you are having might be due to the incompatibility between X and Cornerstone. I would also suggest you follow the below steps while updating the X theme and the Cornerstone.

1. Delete the Cornerstone existing one
  2. Update the X theme to the latest version i.e. 8.2.2 on automatic updates
  3. And then please use the link in the dashboard to automatically install the Cornerstone to get the updated one.

Hope this will help.
Thanks

I will try that and get back with you.

Hi @TragicWarrior,

Please let us know how it works for you.

Thanks

I just did an upgrade and the entire site is not loading now!

The php-fpm www-error log is throwing this now:

Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function wp_body_open() in /usr/share/nginx/html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/global/_header.php:20

Ughhh… this update is based on WordPress 5.2!!! I don’t have rpm repos for that. I’m on 5.1.8. I need a fix ASAP.

Hi @TragicWarrior,

Please update your X theme to the latest version and also the plugin to the latest version. After doing everything and the issue still persists, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.