Cornerstone 404

Hi X’ers,

My Cornerstone plugin does not load properly. I’m running a multisite with W3 Total Cache and Domain Mapping. I get these errors in the console:

Fout bij brontoewijzing: request failed with status 404
Bron-URL: https://www.sitename.nl/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/css/cs.css
Brontoewijzings-URL: cs.css.map[Meer info]
Fout bij brontoewijzing: request failed with status 404
Bron-URL: https://www.sitename.nl/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/js/cs-vendor.js
Brontoewijzings-URL: cs-vendor.map[Meer info]
Fout bij brontoewijzing: request failed with status 404
Bron-URL: https://www.sitename.nl/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/js/cs.js
Brontoewijzings-URL: cs.map[Meer info]

Who has a solution for this?

Thanks, Menno

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

Seems like the CSS and JS files are not loading on your site.
Please increase your PHO memory limit, it may fix your issue.
Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code to your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

If that doesn’t help please delete the theme folder and re-upload a fresh copy via FTP.
Let us know if that works, if not please send us your website details for further investigation.

Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials
    All the best!

THanks

Hi Basanta,

Thanks for your response. I already have those 2 lines in my wp-config.php.

Also have the latest Pro update installed.

You can find a secure note in my early thread: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/cornerstone-preview-not-working-pro-2-0/25187

Hope you can help me. Thanks.

  • Menno

Hi There,

Thanks for the details!

I check the site from the given thread, and the cornerstone is loading fine without any error.

But here you have mentioned about some different URL, can you please confirm the details of https://www.sitename.nl/ so that I can check.

Thanks

Can you check the main site and the child site from the secure note? Please replace sitename.nl with the child site url. Thank you.

Hi,

I checked your child site and it seems to work fine on my end as well.

Can you provide us the exact url of the page you are having an issue with.

See Video

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.