Cornerstone '404 Object not found!'

Hi there,

After a while I need to change some things on a Theme X website. However, when I try to edit a page in Cornerstone, I get a “404 Object not found!” notification. It’s quite urgent, so it would be amazing if you could help me out. Everything’s up to date.

Thank you so much!

Kind regards,
Irolt

Hello @Luinenburg,

Thanks for writing in!

First, please go to Settings > Permalinks and change the Permalink Structure to any of the choices excerpt using plain.

2nd, you may also check out Cornerstone > Settings > Permissions and make sure that the editing if the pages, posts and other settings were enabled.

If nothing is helping, please provide us access to your site so we can investigate the issue further. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi @ruenel,

Many thanks for replying. I just added the secure note above.

Best,
Irolt

Hi Irolt,

I have checked your website and found the Cornerstone loading the pages perfectly fine. Can you please check and let us know if you are still facing the same issue?

Thanks

Hi @tristup,

Well, that’s odd! It didn’t work for days, but indeed, it now opens again. No idea what happened, but thank you for your prompt reply.

Keep it up!
Irolt

Hi Irolt,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.