Cornerstone : 2 columns in my editor / 1 on my blog

Hello :slight_smile:
I was writing an article in my editor. I choosed a two column raw for a part of the article. But when I save it, I notice a difference. I have my text in the 2 columns in my editor (so it’s fine). But my text appears in only one column in my blog. Can you help me ?

Best regards from France,
Céline

Hi There,

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If that does not work, please provide your URL.

Let us know how it goes!

Thank you for your answer. For the moment, I have the problem with one article http://thecelinette.fr/vendre-ses-livres-sur-internet/

Does I really need to desactive all my pluggins ? :confused:

Hi there,

It’s really is 1 column only, would you mind providing your login credentials in a secure note? It’s the only way to check your page within the editor :slight_smile:

Thanks!