Cornerstone 2.1.4 Update - V2 Sections not working

I’ve got a site that I built using the V1 of Cornerstone, but now i’m just going through and updating a few bits to the V2 method (pro) of the elements.

I’m trying to edit the padding / margins around sections, and it’s just having none of it. The values are being saved to inline CSS, but there is default CSS that is overriding it.

So #cs-content .x-section has padding 45px 0, but my cornerstone css is outputting:

.el8fb6925b-2a66-443b-a868-19577241f5b2.x-section which due to CSS rules isn’t overriding the default.

Is this a bug that needs fixing?

Any ideas?

Thanks for bringing this up. We’ve confirmed this to be a bug with using Cornerstone standalone. Unfortunately for now you may need to add some global CSS to fix it until we can find the best way to address it in an update.

Alternatively, if you hold cmd on Mac or ctrl on Windows you can add a classic section instead of a V2 section to your pages. Classic sections are not affected by the bug.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.