Cornerstone 2.0 elements not showing up in live editor or on published pages

Is there a setting that needs to be enabled to allow Cornerstone 2.0 elements to show up in the live editor? Ours just shows a grayed out box for anything we add that is a 2.0 element.

Additionally, on published pages that contain 2.0 elements, they don’t show up at all. The same element does show up if it’s the 1.0 version.

Are we missing something?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! That should not be the case. If you are using the latest version, all elements will be displayed both the classic ones and the v2 elements. You can choose what elements to display in Cornerstone by going to X > Cornerstone > Content Builder Elements or Pro > Settings > Content Builder Elements.

By the way, maybe you are just having a caching issue. Do you have any caching plugins installed or maybe using CloudFlare? Please make sure to clear your site cache first before testing your site. To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

Thank you.

I’m having the same issue with any classic element that had an animation on it. After updating to the new version 5.2.5 all of these elements quit displaying on the site. I even tried rebuilding the element and it still won’t display. I can see in Cornerstone, but not on the site. I have flushed the cache on my site as well.

Hi @myost0809

I have replied on your thread : https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/classic-elements-not-displaying-after-updtate/22048

Let’s carry on from there.

@marcoflagg, if you need help with anything, please let us know.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.