Cornerstone 2.0.6 breaks site

I updated the plugin and cornerstone, cornerstone stopped working after I did that, all the shortcodes are displayed as shortcodes on the site, no elements are showing.

I went back to the previous version and that is working fine, I still have the theme updated to the latest version. Im using the the theme x and not that new x pro.

Did anyone else complain about this and are you releasing a fix for it?

Thanks.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in! Sorry but this is the only case I heard this issue.

That only happens if a) the Cornerstone is not installed or b) it is deactivated.

If you already have the latest XTheme (v5.1.1), please deactivate and delete your previous version of Cornerstone. Then navigate to X > Overview the latest X will automatically install the latest Cornerstone (v2.0.6). Then navigate to plugins panel and activate the Cornerstone.

Important: Please clear all the caching plugin/feature the site might have after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Cheers!

I am going to try that soon. I have updated cornerstone before and never had these issues. I will let you know how it went.

Hi @Bark201,

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

It works fine, My internet connection must have been bad during the update and it didnt fully download all the files. Everything works now with the new cornerstone.

Hello There,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.