Corner Stone Preview not working after launching site live with SSL cert

Hi I setup X Theme Pro while the site was set for:

http://www.site.com

Once the site was ready, and we got our SSL cert, I changed in both general settings options to

https://site.com

I double checked my PHP Memory Limit, which is:

memory_limit = 2048M
upload_max_filesize = 1010M
post_max_size = 1015M
max_execution_time = 1500
max_input_time = 1500;

No cigar. I am still getting the “A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.”

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Could you please try installing the plugin WP Force SSL (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-force-ssl/) and then test your issue again. Make sure to purge your server cache if you’re using any caching plugin.

Thanks!

Hi thanks for the response. It appears that the latest update resolved the issue.

Hi there,

Glad that you managed to fix the issue :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.