Corner Stone is not valided

tried checking the forum cant seem to find a solution. Please help
when i input my code it says this
This looks like a brand new purchase code that hasn’t been added to a Themeco account yet. Login to your existing account or register a new one to continue.
then it says you are logged in as my company, i click yes and then it says page has been lost

Hey Tina,

Thanks for reaching out!

Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check your settings properly? Please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Ok, thank you

Hey Tina,

The given credentials are not working, please double check and update them with the correct ones.

Thank you.

updated info!!!

Hey Tina,

The updated info still not working, I highly suggest that you double check the credentials properly to avoid back and forth.

Thank you.

oh my im so sorry * updated

Hey Tina,

It is working now. Upon checking your account your purchase license code is for the X theme and the X theme is not activated on your website that’s why you are seeing that issue. I tried to activate the X theme and it threw an error because the Cornerstone is not compatible with the current version of X. That being said, to fix the issues, please follow the steps below.

• Login to your file server using FTP or your Cpanel
  • Locate this folder directory wp-content/plugins
  • Look for the Cornerstone folder and delete it
  • From there, you can now login back to your WP admin and make sure that the X theme is activated
  • Once the X theme is activated, you will see this option in the upper part of your admin dashboard
  • Just click that option and it will install the compatible Cornerstone plugin
  • From there, you can now validate your website properly.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.