Copying text from joomla site and maintaining spacing and formatting

Hi,
What is the easiest way to post text into cornerstone and maintain all the formatting and spacing? I’m going to be copying a lot of text form a Joomla site into an X Site and want to maintain the spacing and formatting.

Corn

this is the page url: http://aficreditsolutions.com/about-afi/

This is where I’m copying from:
http://www.agelafinancialinc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=107&Itemid=29

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Copying and pasting is easy. The problem is that your new site and the Joomla site may not be using the same font family, font size and spacing. You will need to find out the font family, font size and the spacing so that you can set it up in X > Launch > Options > Typography. All I know is that the Joomla site is using Helvetica, Arial, the font size is 16px and line height is 20px. For every paragraph, there is a bottom margin of 10 pixels.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.