Copying Edits from one Site to another

Hi, we are using PRO.

We have a seperate Staging website (which in the future will become the Live one), and, I’d like to keep the Staging site up to-date whenever I make updates to Production. How is it best to deal with this? I have tried copying the code from from the the text tab of the regular Wordpress (not the PRO editor) Edit screen but that doesn’t seem to work.
Is there another way I can avoid having to manually recreate the updates a second time?

Hi @SFI_AUS,

Thanks for reaching out.

Please keep in mind that copying the shortcode builder from another page will not work in Pro because only save data in Pro can be edited inside Pro Editor. Alternatively, you can save your page as template.

Then download the template file in Pro > Templates, example “Test Template”

Once you already have the file, in your staging area, go again to Pro > Templates and upload the file you downloaded.

After you upload the Template, you can now load the template in your page.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hi @cramaton. Thanks, yes that should work! I didn’t know that you can download/upload templates!

Hi @SFI_AUS,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you. If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.