Copy the X Theme settings from one site to the other

For example, I have two site: A-Site and B-Site. Both of them are using Theme X. I change the settings in A-Site such as fonts, colors, padding, and a lot more. I want to apply the same changes to the B-Site. Is there an easy way to do that?

Hello @joannhu,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You can export Theme Options settings of site A and then import into the site B from X > Overview > Customizer Manager. https://cloudup.com/cJ0gXaocP27

Thanks.

Hi @Prasant, thank you for the solution.

Following your instruction, I was able to export and import the json file in the previous version of X Theme (5.2.2) without any problem and it works great. However, after I upgraded X Theme today to 6.0.2 and did the export and import again, it doesn’t work as good as. The font styles are not brought over to the site B.

I compare the json files that generated by different version of X Theme. The only difference is the value of x-enable_font_manager.
5.5.2 version, the value is “0”
6.0.2 version, the value is false.

Hi There,

In terms of Theme Options settings, X5 and X6 have little to no difference (besides the bug fixes). But X6 is a major update so yup there might be a few settings that have been affected and need to be re-configured/re-set, for example, the Font Manager option on the Typography panel, you might need to turn off and on it again.

Thanks,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.