Copy features from the shop-integrity demo?

Hello,

I am building an e-commerce platform with Xtheme and wanted to copy some of the features from your shop-integrity demo. Is there a way how I could review the settings in the Wordpress backend?

Examples:

avoiding the redirection to the product page when clicking add-to-cart
Add-to-cart “tick” animation
Hover effect of the add to cart button
etc.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Hey Alex,

That’s the designed behavior of the shop page (applies to all Stacks). That means after you’ve setup your shop, you’ll automatically see those behaviors. Just note though that those behaviors are only specific to the Shop or Product Archive pages. It can’t be applied to the single product page.

I’d recommend you also check out the WooCommerce related articles in our Knowledge Base

Thanks.

Hey Christian,

thanks for your reply.

I did what you recommended and put my products on the product page. However, now I have more issues than before:

1. The “style” of my site changed. On the right side of the product page I have Meta, RSS and stuff like that like a blog style. I cannot change it into “blank - no container with header and footer”.

2. I used a short code to insert the “add to cart button”. However, when clicking the button I get re-directed to the product page, what I don’t want. My goal is that the customer clicks on the button, add - to - cart, and he stays on the page, just like on the demo.

Any idea how to fix these?

Thank you in advance!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

1.) Page templates can only be applied to normal pages. With WooCommerce page especially with the shop page, if you want it to be fullwidth just go to X > Theme Options > WooCommerce > Shop > Shop Layout and select “Fullwidth”. Selecting the “Use Global Layout” will have your shop page layout the same with your global setting X > Theme Options > Layout & Design > Content Layout.

2.) So that you will not be re-directed to the product page after adding or clicking the add to cart button, please go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > General and find the “Add to cart behaviour” option. You must enable it.

The fancy confirmation is only available in product archive pages. If you want to display sitewide so that you can have the same effect with the woocommerce shortcodes, please insert the following code in your child theme’s functions.php file

// AJAX
// =============================================================================

if ( ! function_exists( 'x_woocommerce_navbar_cart_ajax_notification' ) ) :
  function x_woocommerce_navbar_cart_ajax_notification() {

if ( get_option( 'woocommerce_enable_ajax_add_to_cart' ) == 'yes' ) {
      $notification = '<div class="x-cart-notification">'
                      . '<div class="x-cart-notification-icon loading">'
                        . '<i class="x-icon-cart-arrow-down" data-x-icon-s="&#xf218;" aria-hidden="true"></i>'
                      . '</div>'
                      . '<div class="x-cart-notification-icon added">'
                        . '<i class="x-icon-check" data-x-icon-s="&#xf00c;" aria-hidden="true"></i>'
                      . '</div>'
                    . '</div>';
    } else {
      $notification = '';
    }

echo $notification;

}
  add_action( 'x_before_site_end', 'x_woocommerce_navbar_cart_ajax_notification' );
endif;

By the way, please update your X theme to version 6.2.5.

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.