Copy Element from one Cantainer to another

I know someone can tell me how to, quickly copy and element from one container and place it in another container or line?

Hello @Jbuckmas,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I am assuming that you are looking to copy elements from one section to another on the same page. For that you have option to duplicate the section and element. After that all you need to do is drag the element to relevant section.


Thanks.

1 Like

I can duplicate, I’m wanting to copy from one page to another, where you can not duplicate, drag and drop, which does not seem to work as described for me. Thank you for your time.

Hi,

You can save it in the template library as a block template, you can then load that template on another page.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.