Cool Fonts uploaded from design element not displaying on Front end

Hi there,

I’ve used one of the design cloud elements to style one of the pages on my newest site. Its showing in the editor, but something is overriding it on the front end. I’ve used my very patchy knowledge of div tags, and toggled several options off and on aagain (!) but havent had any luck yet. I’ve also read through several reply and answers here, one of which suggests I learn CSS. Whilst that’s a great long term goal, right now Im having to learn about marginal taxations in Sweden and the layout editor. I’d really like to get the site up and running soon (before I run out of my will to live!) Can you help? Thanks.

Hello @louisaleontiades,

Thanks for writing in! To better assist you in your issue, please share the URL of the page where the font is not displaying. We need to inspect and check why the font is not working in your frontend. You could also do the following:

For us to be able to investigate if the issue persist, you may also share your WP access. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi again, thanks for your reply.

Just FYI, in the end I decided to build that particular page with WP Bakery;

…once upon a time there was X (of which I had around five licenses, then some I upgraded to pro and then cornerstone became its own entity.) I love that it has developed into this really cool tool with amazing abilities, but it does mean that even for someone like me who is a hobby website developer, and bought x right from the beginning, it requires a little more sophisticated knowledge thatn I have now. (and maybe a little more time too!!) Maybe over the following years, Ill play with it more!!

Anyway, now i just have a final problem to solve and I dont know whether youll be able to help. Its not this topic though so am gonna start a new thread!

Hey @louisaleontiades,

Thank you for creating a different thread for a different topic.

I understand your concern about the learning curve of the “new” Cornerstone. If you have time, I’d recommend you watch the tutorials in our Youtube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgY5E3tOI83kBEahh9Y3uRg. That will give you ideas how to work with Cornerstone.

Thanks, maybe I will some day (I’ll bookmark it)…but right now I have to have time to actually run the business!

Hi @louisaleontiades,

Great! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.