Convertplus

Hi, I’m using ConvertPlus for the first time. I’m using a bar across the top of this site. https://www.smartnutrition.ca/

I can’t get the text to show at the same height as the input boxes and button. Also, is there a way to make the size of the button even smaller than it currently is? I went to 0 on the horizontal padding

Hi,

To align it, you can add this in Theme Options > CSS(global css)

.cp-newsletter .cp-form {
    margin-bottom: 0;
}

Hope that helps

Thanks, that works. Also when it pushes down, it’s pushing another grey bar down for some reason, below it. How do I get rid of that?

Hi There,

Please add the following code to Theme Options CSS

.home {
    margin-top: 50px !important; 
}

Hope it helps

Thanks, but I think there’s a problem with that. That top yellow ConvertPlus bar will not always show, depending on the page, or whether people have converted and entered their email. It seems to me right now that if the bar does not show, there’s now a blank space at the top of the site.

Hey @jpenns,

This looks like a bug with ConvertPlus. I’ll try to replicate this issue in my test site. For now, I’ve enabled the Animate Push Page option and it the issue was gone.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.