ConvertPlus + WPEngine Stage to Live Sync

Does anyone use ConvertPlus with WPEngine in a stage/live environment (https://wpengine.com/support/staging/)? I have a strange issue where I create ConvertPlus modal popups in our staging environment. Then I deploy from stage to live using WPEngine’s stage to live sync.

The issue is that the ConvertPlus modal popups are all gone on Live after the sync. The ConvertPlus connect I created is still there. I recreated the modal popups on live, hoping this would fix it. But the very next time I deployed from stage to live, all 3 modal popups again disappeared on live.

Any steps to troubleshoot this? Where are the popups stored? Thanks in advance.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

It could be due to cache or some internal configuration or URL aren’t changed during the migration. Same issue with HTTPS URLs after pushing live.

Would you mind providing your site’s URL and login credentials on a secure note? Maybe I can find something, but I can’t guarantee any solution if it happens to be host specific.

Thanks!

Hi there,

Thank you for providing the information. I spent the time to find out why this is happening on the live site and I could not find the problem cause.

I suggest that you check the possible plugin conflict or ask wp-engine regarding the changes they make between staging and live versions.

As your installation is multisite that also might be a factor of the plugins that are installed in network mode. Such as Sucuri Security. But I am not sure.

Finally, I suggest that you test the case by moving your WordPress website manually to live host without the auto-sync functionality of the wp-engine.

Regarding the question of the Database, it is stored in the options table. The information is stored using PHP Serialized array:

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.