Convertplus Side bar not responding

Strange issue with convert plus plugin all the sudden. When I create a new modal/info bar/etc… none of the panels to the left are clickable. IE, if I want to change the text, I click on the part of the form to change the text but nothing happens. If I want it to go live I would click on the status to change it to live, but nothing happens. It is completely unresponsive.

Not sure how to resolve it. Screenshot of the left hand bar for better clarification.

No matter what I click on, nothing works.

X theme
Latest Version Available
5.2.5 CHANGELOG

Wordpress - 4.9.1

Hi,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Hi There,

I have edited your post to move the credentials inside a secure note. Adding it on post means it is visible publicly. Sensitive information should always be added inside a secure note. Try to update your credentials.

Regarding the issue, I can see it though, I can’t find any error directly on the console. Most likely there’s some jquery conflict. Since you do have correct versions and lots of plugin, would you mind testing for a plugin conflict first? You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time. Note to save a backup of your site first. Let us know how this goes.

Let us know how it goes!

Whoops, thought I marked the secure part. My bad.

You were correct, was a simple plugin error, my apologies. I got lucky and it was the first plugin I de-activated.

Thanks,

Scott

You’re welcome!
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.