ConvertPlus on mobile

Having a problem with convert plus on mobile. I can’t switch between form boxes. I can enter a name but then I can’t get to the email box.

After i checked for updates, I made sure everything was up to date. There was an update for ConvertPlus which I installed. Now the form isn’t working on mobile at all… I can’t see what I’m typing, and there’s no way to get to the next box or press submit!

Also, my client says nothing happens when he enters his info in at all!

Help please—

It looks like someone else is having this issue too…

https://www.facebook.com/groups/xthemeusers/permalink/942337979275943/

It’s locking up my browser… this is what I see on my phone:

Hi there,

I checked your website and see that the pop up shows but after the closing you can not scroll the page that is even true in the desktop browsers.

Would you please give us more detailed information on how you set the modal in ConvertPlus? I wonder if it is an issue of that specific modal or the problem of the plugin. Please follow the steps below:

  1. Disable all plugins except ConvertPlus.
  2. Change the theme from X to the WordPress Default Theme
  3. Add a modal using one of the sample modals of the ConvertPlus
  4. Add a new page and use the default WordPress editor to add the ConvertPlus shortcode.
  5. See if you have the same problem.

If yes then it is something related to the ConvertPlus itself and we will need to contact them and report a bug. If no then test other cases by enabling the theme, then add the same modal with Cornerstone, then activate plugins one by one, …

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.