Convertplus not using default CSS

I’m trying to create a custom modal in the Convertplus plugin, and it seems like it strips all of my site’s css, and won’t even respond to simple tags such as <h2>, and does not respond to any of the default fonts I’ve assigned in Pro. Is there an easy way to have ConvertPlus respect the default css on my site?

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

ConvertPlus has its own styling which may override the theme’s CSS. It’s been used by many themes and plugins so ConverPlus has no capability to tell which CSS to inherit from the theme, instead, it uses its own CSS. But, you can always override it by redeclaring the same CSS but with your preferred styling.

Would you mind providing your site’s URL that has the modal? And what styling do you wish to change? Maybe I could help with few lines of CSS, and you can enhance the rest.

Thanks!

I ended up installing https://wordpress.org/plugins/popup-maker/, which has the ability to use your native theme’s CSS. It works much better than ConvertPlus / ConvertPlug in that respect. I will be uninstalling Convertplus.

HI there,

No worries. Thanks for sharing this option.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.